All Natural, Chocolate Deliciousness
For as long as I can remember, I’ve known that chocolate was an aphrodisiac. Being rich in antioxidants, chocolate stimulates your endorphins to give you that euphoric feeling, essentially bliss in a Bar. Now, not all chocolate is amazing for the body, don’t sit down to a family size Cadbury slab and get your munch on…Oh no. Over the last few decades ‘chocolate’ has become a nasty, sugar-laden, chemically preserved, wrapped in chemicals, piece of junk that, quite honestly shouldn’t be sold for human consumption. But it is what it is.
That’s not the chocolate we want to eat anyway. The good stuff is the stuff you make yourself, out of real ingredients. Ingredients like Raw Cacao, many of you may ask what is the difference between Raw Cacao and Cocoa?
Well, Raw Cacao is still raw, it hasn’t been heated and processed. All of its nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants are still in tack and, ready to be absorbed by our beautiful bodies and get to work the second it touches our lips.
Cocoa on the other hand has been heated to a temperature, at which all those vital antioxidants and minerals cannot survive. You are simply left with a dead product. I know which one I would rather have.
Raw Cacao has been said to possess every single one of following health and beauty benefits:
- Makes you happy, bringing on a euphoric sensation.
- Can trigger the release of endorphins which naturally release when we are in love.
- Calms the crazy – It can calm those raging hormones and make you feel like you again.
- Aid in heart happiness – Increasing blood circulation and lowering cholesterol.
- Anti aging – Repair and prevent skin cells from premature aging.
- Give you energy! It is rich in magnesium.
- Shiny hair, glowing skin and strong nails.
- Make you a fat burning machine – It can increase metabolism.
- Cleans up those teeth – Can help fight tooth decay!
- Can assist in increasing brain activity by increasing blood flow.
- Rich in antioxidants – 40x the amount then found in Blueberries.
- Deliciously rich in Calcium & Protein.
- High in B Vitamins – B1, B2, B3, B5 & B9.
- Acts as a stimulant such as coffee – but 1000x better.
All Just Soul Food treats that contain chocolate are produced from Raw Cacao and my secret raw-chocolate recipe, and by the taste, you wouldn’t even second guess that is it refined-sugar free and has all of those benefits still intact ready to be ingested by our tummy!